Tuesday, February 28, 2012

All The Hard Work

All my hard work is about to pay off.  It's nice.  I've been tirelessly working in this studio and pushing to perfect the songs I'm recording, and now finally, I've got a final single to release!

Look for the new single to be available on iTunes in the beginning weeks of March!  I'll be promoting it and making it easier for you to purchase it.  Anyway, the single for my EP "Latest Thoughts" is titled "Come On Now," and it's something I'm very excited about!

The single will be $0.99, and I promise it's worth every penny.  I'm putting a lot into this.

Sorry this post is so short, but, I gotta get back to work!

Thanks so much for all the love and support, and I'll definitely be posting on here about more in-depth feelings and thoughts soon!

Until then, keep it real guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment