Monday, February 20, 2012

The Possibilities

Oh the sweet nectar of passion.  Oh the sweet nectar of passion.  Oh- the SWEET nectar of passion.


So, the recording, mixing, and "mastering" of my works are going so slowly... SO slowly.  The minute I feel something might be finished, I don't like how it is, or something is off later in the night.  Passion keeps me going though, oh how it does.  I am the type to be a perfectionist over my work.  I can't allow myself to slip into a coma of sorts where it's "good enough."  I want it to sound how I want it to sound, which is why it's taking FOREVER!  I am almost to having a few songs FINAL now.


OH- I haven't mentioned anything about how I'm doing the compilation of the music!


Well, here's how it works: I'm going to have four EP's released within two years.  Two per year. Or if it's sooner, I'm going to do that too... but what I'm really saying is I will not let myself take longer than two years to get them out.  Anyway, when the four EP's are put together, the ideas, moods, feelings, and thoughts work in a sort of flow of emotion which depict my situation or where I am at my young age of 24.  Almost like each EP is a "stage" of each experience I go through in figuring out life.


The titles are as follows:


EP1: Latest Thoughts
EP2: From A Fragile State
EP3: Searching For What's Mine
EP4: To Move Ahead


Each one has a sort of mood, or common theme/feel.  


I hope that once the first one is released, you guys continue to want more!  I am so excited about this.  I've been putting my heart, soul, time, and energy into this solo project.  Every night I find myself going to bed SO late!  But I just love it so much!


Anyway, that's all I've got so far!  Everything else is great... just trying to get more funding in so I can achieve greater success... but that's life in the modern world, and ain't it grand?!

No comments:

Post a Comment