Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Single, "Come On Now" Releasing 3.16.12!!!

Soooo, I'm pretty stoked!

My newest solo single, "Come On Now" is releasing THIS FRIDAY the 16th of March!!!  It's a digital release, and will be available at all major digital music outlets!  Check iTunes, Amazon Music, or Spotify!

I ask you to take just 5 min to purchase and download this $0.99 song, it'll be worth your time!  I'm so proud of myself.  Everything was recorded and mixed by me with the help of GarageBand, and I'm actually really happy with how it's turning out!  If you enjoy this tune, then it'll be worth your time to purchase the entire 8 song EP titled, "Latest Thoughts," which will be released by April/May.

Thank you so much for your support and love folks!  It's been awesome! And I promise to give you a lifetime of my heart and soul through my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment