Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Long Days, New Ways, and Just a Bit Too Much Grease on My Pizza

Work... I'd say it's my grandest battle on the forefront of my life.  There's really no reason why I should oppose it, I mean, shoot- it provides me the paper to do what I really want.  But, I don't want to talk about work as much as I want to talk about how badly I just want to write and write my songs, then just play and play and play for everybody I can... and just spread my passion to the world...

After eating this rather greasy, but delicious pizza from Domino's- I am having this debacle, this itch, this rush to just up and leave where I sit and play on the road.  I'm just so scared of this whole poverty issue, it's too much to risk, but at the same time, I need to risk it to really give it a go!!!--how am I supposed to do this without going under and putting myself in a terrible debacle in my life???!!!???

I need to get going, but I wanted to post something quickly on here to keep it up to date.  I really hope that you guys have an awesome night!  Thanks for reading and supporting my career choice.

Until next time- stay classy folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment