Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Post!

So this is my first post on my brand new blog!  What an exciting moment, right?!

Well, I wanted to set up this blog because I needed a platform to really share my feelings and thoughts as I transition through the stages of life, and especially coinciding with my singer/songwriter career.  It's been really tough lately, making ends meet and truly overcoming the adversities that come with living hand-to-mouth.

I just want to thank those of you who are reading this, and ask you to stop by every once in a while to check my pulse and tell me if I'm crazy... cause lately, I gotta wonder!  HAHA-but seriously, thank you to my friends and family who have supported my career choice and really held my fragile heart in the times that I didn't think I was going to make it.

Times are hard, but it's how we handle those times, that our character truly shines.

God Bless, and I will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment