Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inches from a Life Dream Turning to Reality

It's the second day of the month of October and the weather is rather nice.  I'm really enjoying the moderate temperatures, and the brisk fall breeze.  This world is an amazing place, and I'm so grateful that I get to experience it.

So the very first launch of "Eric Paul ~ singer-songwriter," is coming up very soon.  I'm literally inches away from my life's dream and passion becoming a reality.  Once this is achieved, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!  I'm so excited!  I can't believe that I made it all happen for myself.  By the work of my own hands, and with the drive and determination inside my heart and mind, I've almost achieved what has been a lifelong dream.  It's still surreal.  I'm still trying to grasp the reality now that I'm this close.  I'm so blessed, lucky, and grateful for everything that's happening.


I'm still just slightly weary, though, because I'm not there yet.  I haven't accomplished it yet.  I am the closest I've ever been: on the doorstep of my career, getting ready to knock on the door.  Everything I've accomplished so far during this trek has been through my hard work, the love and support of my family, the love and support of my friends and fans, and the love and support of a very dear friend of mine.  If it weren't for these things, as well as my awesome manager, my amazing producer, and the talents and gifts that the Lord has blessed me with, I would not be on the doorstep of my career preparing to knock.  


I'm so damn lucky that I have all these support and/or motivational backings in place.  Everything is starting to fit together now, like a bizarre puzzle.  When I reflect upon the past couple of years I realize that all the crazy, weird events that happened which I couldn't understand at the time, were just a piece of this puzzle.  At the time, yes, they were so incomprehensible and confusing, but now they make complete sense.  I am so grateful for those pieces coming into play, no matter how much those events or experiences hurt or confused me.  I feel bad and I am very sorry for the couple of times where others' feelings were hurt, and they were left confused.  But, I look at their lives now and notice that they are far better off and happier than they were when those events took place.  Everything is a part of God's plan and the universe brings harmony when you least understand it.  Life is beautiful.


My manager and producer have been phenomenal.  They are so knowledgeable and wise when it comes to the music industry.  With their years of experience and observation, they have and continue to guide me in the proper direction to help mold a successful career with my talents and passions.  I am the luckiest singer-songwriter on this planet.  I have the best team on my side.  I have no doubt in my mind that we will be very successful.


So, with that all being stated, I'm so damn close to my life-long dream coming true.  I can taste it, feel it, and just visualize how epic it's going to be.


I want to thank you, whether you are a family member, friend, acquaintance, dear friend, or fan of mine.  Without you, none of this would be possible.  You are a truly great person, and I am lucky to have you in my life.  Thank you for all your love and support.  I hope you understand how much you mean to me.


So, how bout this: let's grow old together.  I promise to give you a lifetime of music; to open my heart and soul and share the experiences that we will go through together as we age and explore this world, through the expression of song.   



No comments:

Post a Comment