Thursday, July 18, 2013

Just Sign Your Name By The "X"

So, I finally am really getting things moving.  I just signed with LC Music Management, LLC in Nashville, TN last week.  I went down on Wednesday night and stayed till very early Friday morning.  While down there, I signed a management contract, then tracked out my 5-song EP with a truly talented and completely genuine producer.  This EP is going to sound so amazing.  There are other things in the works as we speak that I cannot mention right now, but when I'm able to, I will be sure to fill you in ASAP.

It's so surreal still.  All these things are working for me.  I'm making it happen.  I'm so excited.  But at the same time, it really hasn't hit me yet that I'm a career singer-songwriter.  I mean, I've been dreaming of this for my entire life, basically.  This is everything for which I've been working, dreaming, and rehearsing.  This is my life.  It's so bad ass!

There is still a plethora of mental, emotional, and physical work that I need to undergo for me to be EXACTLY where I want... but I'm so close now that it is only a matter of time.

I've got so much going for me that sometimes I get a bit scared.  There's so much on the line, yet, I have faith in God and myself that I will get things done, and that things will be okay.  My faith in the Lord has become much stronger the past few months than it ever has.  For the strenuous situations I've been faced with, I find myself grateful because they've pointed me in a better direction, and made my faith in the Lord much stronger.

It's crazy how things work out, though.  Literally, a year ago I was still feeling stuck and wondering how to make things happen.  Now, I find myself unstuck, happier than ever, and so close to my life's goals and dreams.

I love and am fascinated by life, human interaction, human emotion, and the power of faith.  These things alone keep this world turning at a healthy pace.

I want to take a second to thank everyone who reads my blog, follows me on Facebook, Twitter, or any other site of mine, is friends with me, is part of my family, has downloaded my music, has come to my shows, or has supported me in any sort of fashion.  Because of you, I have been able to completely pursue my passion for the entirety of my musical life, and for that, I thank you.  You are awesome.  I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you guys.  You are an imperative variable in this equation of my success.  You are awesome.  For all you've done, I assure you I will repay you with a lifetime of expression, passion, music, and other surprises you will be pleased with... I promise.

For those of you who don't follow me on twitter or "like" my Facebook page, I ask that you do, for it would be really appreciated and awesome of you:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ericpaulsound
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ericpaulsound

Hope you have a phenomenal day, and I will post soon with more details and career/show updates!

Until then, keep it classy - keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment